Saturday, August 16, 2008

Admin Update X: Save Me!

I can't speak for Goofers (although I heard he's really busy at work), but I personally am very very busy. My company is having a conference this weekend and sleep has really given way to 12 hour workdays and 3 hours of trying to reach a state of mind where such workdays make sense (that usually takes place a bar). I'm kinda goin crazy here but it should be over soon.

I recommend you watch The Daily Show. That pretty much reflects my opinion of what's going on in the world right now (aka Jon Stewart mocking Bush saying "You can't just invade a sovereign country unprovoked, occupy their capital and overthrow their government." His inability to understand irony is amazing!) I promise better coverage in the future, PMW readers, but right now I'm exhausted.

One final note: The USA is kicking ass in the Olympics this year and actually acting like we're the best. Usually, we just say we're the best, but now we're acting like it. And also next week is the Democratic Convention, so if we don't hear Obama's VP this week, I'll be stunned. It's looking like Evan Bayh, but possibly Joe Biden. Paw-lenty of satire is sure to come.

Cheers

The Waco Kid and PMW Staff

No comments: