Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend Montage with LeVar Burton

Greetings, PMW Nation.

Waco has suggested that, given my skills on Microsoft Paint, I consider taking on a regular post in this space: the Weekend Montage. I’ll give it a shot. As the election draws near, the economy is no doubt a top issue on PMW readers’ minds. Treasury secretary Henry Paulsen appears on Mad Money and MSM mag covers about as often as President Bush these days.
I was watching CNN the other day, and I noticed that Paulsen bears a striking resemblance to one certain actor John C. McGinley. In a couple decades, McGinley will resemble Paulsen like Gul Dukat resembles Elim Garak. Perhaps he can accelerate this process with two or three packs a day, unfiltered.

I digress. Point is, these guys look a lot alike. And if Paulsen ever wants someone else to take the heat for the Dow, he can easily tap McGinley as his stand-in. I’m just sayin’.

That is all. Stay tuned for more.

LeVar

No comments: