Sunday, April 13, 2008

Finish Her!

I can’t wait for Pennsylvania. Really, I’m losing my mind. Nothing seems important anymore. Obama said voters are “bitter.” Hillary said, “How dare you?” Boo hoo. I feel like someone left my Zune on repeat while I was falling asleep and I have to listen to the same song over and over again. I can’t take it. Seriously. It is more frustrating because Hillary’s chances are so small. She has to distribute “I’m not bitter” stickers because she’s so desperate. We’re being subjected to this Six Week Snooze Fest because Hillary decided to play Electoral Roulette. “I’m putting the party’s unity on Blue 22!” Apparently, she has learned to enjoy losing.

Hillary is down, but not out. She probably cannot win, but the fact of the matter is one person must take responsibility for her continued presence in the race. His name is Barack Obama. This is a contest where you must defeat your opponent. Opponents may not go down easily. Hillary has compared herself to a heroic boxer from Philadelphia: Rocky (although the Obama camp pointed out that Rocky lost to a black guy). Obama needs to knock her out and he needs to do it soon. Finish her!

No comments: