Monday, April 14, 2008

I’m Bitter

Well, I tried to ignore the issue, but I couldn’t resist. Obama said working class people are “bitter” because times can get bad and the system is unresponsive to them. “They cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

Now, I suppose this could come off as elitist (which doesn’t make it false) and it may hurt Obama. However, I have to say that I find this issue, like other issues that the MSM reports on…dumb and meaningless. Now Hillary is selling “I’m Not Bitter” stickers to show what an elitist Obama is. Last time I checked, 81% of Americans think the country is on the wrong track. So…maybe they’re not bitter. Maybe they’re taking it in stride!

So in response to Hillary’s silly campaign tactic #52, PMW offers you free I’m Bitter signs. We don’t have stickers to sell (like we’ve ever gotten around to selling merchandise...), but for now, enjoy these signs.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I love you.
That post made me laugh. A lot.
Thanks. :)