Sunday, January 20, 2008

The News Died Today

Listen I don't want to make a big thing out of it, but seriously...the news died today. We know the news has been on it's way out for a while now. Today on CNN.com i logged in to try and figure out how the primary race might be shaping up.



Instead i got this on the front page...





In case you can't read this deplorable smut, it says " JANUARY 21: SADDEST DAY OF THE YEAR?" .................sweet Jesus...ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? And to make it worse there's a picture of some emo cry baby with a teddy bear! So basically after i saw this article I shit my own pants and passed out in front of my computer. For some reason my brain just short circuited on the amount of stupid coming from CNN.com today. Again, thanks a lot mainstream media, there's 2 wars, global warming, an election and this was your choice for front page news.....I'll just go kill myself now.

No comments: